15 Symptoms that indicate a person’s body is too acidic and how to avoid it
Are you acidic? Being acidic means having an unhealthy body. When the body is acidic, it is prone to different kinds of bacteria and illness. Your vital organs and bones might also lack minerals because of this. Minerals such as potassium, calcium, sodium and magnesium will also be at risk on getting low and might lead to acidosis.
Acidosis is not a minor health issue to just set aside. You’ll never know when its symptoms occur and if that happens you’ll never know what to do.
Mild acidosis (poor pH balance) can cause the following:
1. Immune Deficiency
2. Stiff neck, sciatica, lumbago
3. Cavities, inflamed sensitive gums
4. Respiratory problems, coughs
5. Fatigue and low energy
6. Heart problems
7. Bladder and kidney infections
9. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
10. Headaches, sleepiness, confusion
11. Allergies, acne
12. Joint pain and aching muscles
13. Premature aging
14. Weight gain, obesity
15. Yeast fungal overgrowth
Dairy, grains, meats and sugar are acid forming foods. These are the foods that we usually consume everyday on breakfast, lunch and even dinner. When metabolism is in the process, our body generates acidic waste products that need to be neutralized and exerted. To do that, we need to take more alkaline foods in our body.
The current level of acidification can be identified through pH testing. The reading of a healthy average pH should fall between 6.75 to 7.25.
To improve your alkalinity and get over your acidity problems, take note of the following:
1. Remove acidic foods
2. Drink plenty of water
3. Check you pH daily
4. Associate your meal with green leafy vegetables
5. Minimize consuming processed foods
6. Replace soda and coffee with herbal tea and green drinks
7. Try coconut milk or almond milk instead of the traditional dairy milk