7 Signs of blocked arteries and that we should need to visit a doctor
Taking care of your health is one of the things that you put in mind as you mature and grow older. You cannot afford to get sick and visit the doctor, especially when you do not want to spend that much of money. That is why taking care of your body and entire health should be your top most priority. No one will ever care about you but yourself.
Having a poor circulation can be something that you should not be worrying about. However, this kind of situation can also indicate that you have a blocked artery and after knowing it, you have to take some actions as soon as possible in order to avoid further and unexpected health complications.
With the help of this article, we will be showing you some of the signs and symptoms that you will need to pay your attention to. If you ever notice any of them is happening to you, then you will need to pay your doctor a visit in order to perform some kind of tests, immediately know the result and to be able to do something about it.
Poor circulation can be one of the sign that you are having a not so good health status and it usually ranges from lowered blood pressure levels to having diabetes.
Here are some of the reasons as to why most people have poor blood circulation:
- Having an inactive life and sits to much or most of the time.
- Regularly consumes foods from fast food restaurants.
- Having bad vices such as too much drinking of alcohol and smoking cigarettes.
- Weights too much or due to obesity.
Why people need a good circulation of the blood?
The blood of a person needs to flow spontaneously and without restrictions so that the organs inside the body can have the most essential and important nutrients in order to work and function well. If this process is hindered or slowed down, some of the most important organs including the heart and the brain might be damaged.
In case you suffering from pain in both of your legs, cramps or you are usually tired or experiencing constant feeling of exhaustion, you have to visit your doctor as soon as possible because you might be suffering from Peripheral Artery Disease.
Even though some of the doctors sometimes fail to know and detect this kind of disease due to the signs and symptoms that are very common and usual, you must take this very seriously. As a matter of fact, this type of condition has the ability to cause a lot of other health issues that you will not want to happen, none of us do.
What is Peripheral Artery Disease or PAD?
Peripheral Artery Disease or PAD is a kind of condition that is known and usually called as atherosclerosis. It appears when there is an accumulation of plaque in the arteries of the body. Your arteries can be constricted or hardened over time and your body will begin to choke. This kind of condition usually affects the arteries of both legs.
Here are some of the most common signs and symptoms of PAD:
- Slower healing of the wounds than normal ones.
- Having shiny skin.
- Losing of hair on the legs.
- Experiencing the feeling of numbness in both of the legs.
- Both of cramping and leg pain.
In fact, these signs and symptoms are usually neglected by most of people who are experiencing them because they are quite common and usual. That is why you must pay extra and special attention about them and you have to do something as soon as possible to prevent them and be able to cure them as well.
Here are some of the preventions and treatments that you can actually do:
- You need to consume a regular diet that is based on plants or vegetables. Eating foods that contains high amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrients will be able to help you and your entire health to get better and strong, as well as to fight different kinds of sicknesses, especially Peripheral Artery Disease or PAD.
- You also need to increase your physical activities. If you are a kind of a person who works in an office, try to find some time to do few exercises or stretching after every hour in order to make your physical body active, you can also walk for a couple of minutes. On the other hand, you can also try to do some work outs or enroll in a gym class on your free time.
- You have to prevent yourself from drinking too much of alcohol and you need to quit smoking too. The said bad habits are not good for your health but it might only give you diseases that you do not want to suffer from in the future.
Other tips and suggestions:
Another thing that you can actually do is to include both of ginger and garlic on your regular diet. Vitamin E is also something that is really beneficial in this kind of health issue. Most of the time, you can find and obtain it by consuming sunflower seeds, almonds, and even Brazilian nuts.
In addition, you should also consume a huge amount of Vitamins D, C and E, as well as antioxidants, selenium and even beta-carotene. You can also try to buy more organic fruits and vegetables that you will also include on your everyday diet.
Lastly, take time to look at this interesting video that we have below! It will be able to help you in improving your entire health and even the circulation of the blood in your legs! You can also share this information to your neighbors, friends and family members in order to help and make them knowledgeable about this kind of health issue and be able to get solution as soon as possible! You can either post it on your Facebook so everyone might see it. Thank You!