Baking soda and castor oil mixture can solve this 24 health issues
These two amazing ingredients have been popular all over the world and through all the years as a natural home remedy for a diversity of conditions that life may give you.
Little by little, people are being more aware of this product that has the ability to give you amazing health benefits. Castor oil has been used for holistic medicine.
Patients have replaced their current medicine with this kind of oil because their current meds are not enough to sustain the need of their bodies to be healed.
Castor oil provides a healthy flowing of the blood under any kind of situation. When it is actually mixed with baking soda, it will be a perfect combination for healing.
24 Uses of Castor Oil
- Massages soles in order to eradicate calcium deposits.
- Heals bee stings and swelling.
- Treats wounds, bruises and cuts instantly.
- Avoid stretch marks in pregnancy; just massage the belly for at least two months.
- Use coatings for snoring for about two weeks.
- Rub castor oil on moles for at least a month in order to remove them.
- Place a drop in the eye for cataract.
- Treats pilonidal cysts.
- Have around 5 drops every morning for allergy.
- Rub castor oil on the eyelids before sleeping to prevent allergies of eyes.
- Consume several drops for both of nicotine and alcohol addiction.
- Massage the scalp with it before shampooing for at least 20 minutes of hair growth.
- Use several drops in ear for better healing.
- Eradicate tinnitus with around 6 to 8 drops for at least 4 months.
- Use castor coating for lower back pain for about a week.
- Use coating for diarrhea.
- Rub warts with it for at least a month in order to remove them.
- Coatings of it have the ability to remove fungi of feet.
- Treats belly hyperactivity with belly coating.
- Treats hepatitis.
- Combine the two in order to treat skin cancer.
- Combine these two for face spots.
- Use castor oil on the neck for vocal cords nodules and hoarseness.
- Use it for sprained ankles to sit overnight.
How to make Castor Oil coating?
Combine both of castor oil and baking soda in order to create a mixture and then cleanse the affected area. Get castor oil, towel, gauze, and how water in a bottle.
Soak the gauze in warm castor and use it thoroughly. Cover it with the foil, and then place the bottle over it. Using the towel, wrap them and leave it for at least an hour. Repeat this every day in order to see noticeable results in just 30 days.