How to prepare wonder grass that can fight paralysis and numerous diseases
Sage or also known as “wonder grass,” is an herb that is native to the Mediterranean but can effortlessly grow anywhere. It can be described as greyish-green of leaves, with fine stalks and flowers that ranges from the colors of violet, pink, white or blue.
Sage contains a long medicinal history in curing different kinds of health problems and diseases. It has powerful nutrients, which includes calories, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, folate, beta-carotene as well as Vitamins A and K. it also contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds just like cineole, borneol, bornyl acetate and camphene.
Here are the 13 Health Benefits of Sage Herb:
- It balances the nervous system.
- It has the ability to improve the circulation of the blood.
- It soothes fatigue.
- It can be used as a remedy for anemia.
- It contains astringent property for oily skin.
- It can help in treating diarrhea.
- It aids in relieving menopausal symptoms.
- It can actually regulate the blood sugar levels.
- It assists in cuing sores and ulcers.
- It defends the vaginal mucosa.
- It helps in healing fluid retention and cystitis.
- It aids in treating oral issues.
- It contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Sage Treatment Procedures
- Cure gum and throat issues
Just simply boil sage leaves in a pot just like a tea, and leave it to cool down. Consume it for at least thrice a day.
- Treat too much sweating
Douse around 50 grams of dried sage leaves in a half liter of 70% alcohol. Leave it for a week. After doing so, take around 50 drops of it on a daily basis.
- Digestive tonic and wound cleaner
Boil around 3 cups of water and add 3 teaspoons of dried sage. Leave it to cool down and consume for at least thrice a day.
- Heals gynecological and nervous system issues
In a cup of boiling water, add around 4 grams of dried sage. Leave it for some time to cool down and consume just like a tea.
- Cures rheumatism and paralysis
Douse yourself in a bathtub of how water with at least 2 handfuls of sage leaves for several minutes. Repeat this for 2 to 3 times a week.
- Quicker healing of wounds
In order to create a sage mixture, simply add honey to sage and apply it directly to the wound.
- Fungal infection of skin
Douse yourself in a sage bath for at least 2 to 3 times a week.
- Treats diabetes
Apply and massage sage essential oil on the affected areas.
Remember: Sage is not safe for those women who are pregnant and doing breastfeeding. Anyone with kidney issues is also discourage to do and consume these remedies.